Iceland in a Day disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, or sickness that might occur during our tours. The same applies for any changes in tour schedule due to weather, strikes or any other irregularity outside Iceland in a Day´s control.
Iceland in a Day reserves the right to alter routes or itineraries without prior notice, should the necessity arise. In case of any changes in flights (domestic and international), the passenger has to pay any additional cost caused by this, at the time the service is provided (extra hotel nights, meals, transfers etc).
Iceland in a Day reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables should the necessity arise, including irregularities due to adverse weather or road conditions. No responsibility is taken for losses or expenses due to delay or changes of flights, injury, damaged, negligence, weather, war or other unforeseeable causes. The estimated duration of tours as indicated on our website are standard times and can vary according to road or weather conditions. Punctuality is a key objective in Iceland in a Day´s operation. However, delays may occur for unforeseen reasons. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay, regardless whether the loss is direct or indirect
Terms of Payment
A payment in full has to be made at the time of booking.
Validity of Prices
All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current purchasing prices in Iceland. Iceland in a Day reserves the right to increase prices already quoted or published in our price lists without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or due to any other cost increases that are outside Iceland in a Day´s control.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail for instance), in conformity with business practices within the Icelandic travel industry. 10% of the price of your trip in non refundable, this percentage reflects our cost of booking and preparing your trip.
If you cancel your day trip with more than two weeks (14 days) notice you will be refunded 90% of the trip price. If you cancel your day trip with more than on week ( 7 days) before your departure you will be refunded 70% of the trip price. If you cancel your day trip with less than seven days notice no refund will be given.
- No-show at pickup: no refund
- We strongly recommend that our clients purchase a comprehensive travel insurance to cover possible need of cancellation.
- If a volcanic eruption in Iceland keeps you from getting to Iceland, you will get a full refund.
- If Iceland in a Day cancels your tour you get a full refund.